Career Interest Assessments/Career Counseling
Want personal help?
Here are some services and resources we offer.
Career Counseling - Schedule a 1-on-1 appointment with a career counselor to discuss your
interests, your options, how to get started and what to do next.
Career Interest Tests - Can help you focus and give direction. Schedule a career counseling
appointment to take one:
• Strong Interest Inventory (Strong) assessment measures career and leisure interests. The assessment is
used to aid people in making educational and career decisions.
• MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) is a personality questionnaire. Based on one's answers, an individual is
placed into one of 16 categories. This category helps narrow down and focus career options.
Career Resource Center - located in the Career Services Office (CSO)
- Books, pamphlets and brochures describing career options from a variety of fields.
- General Guidebooks, most notably the Occupational Outlook Handbook (online).
- See where CUA alumni have obtained jobs by going through the results of our Alumni Career Outcomes Survey.