Cardinal Connection Tips
|Upload Your Documents
• Log-into Cardinal Connection and click on the “Documents” tab on the top of the page.
• Click on “Add New”.
• Name your document.
• Once you have uploaded/completed your document, be sure to click “Submit”.
To Opt-In to a Resume Book
Click the “Profile” tab
Under the red word Profile, click the “Privacy” tab
After “Include in Resume Books” click button for Yes
Click “Save changes”
To Add Your Resume to the Resume Book
Click the “Documents” tab
Under the word Resumes, click the “Opt-in Resume Book” tab
Click the button “Select Resume Books”
Check the box for “Class of 2012”
Conduct a Search
|Save a Search and Receive Automatic Notifications
• Go to the “Advanced Search” page. Check the Save As box, and give your search a name before filling out your search criteria.
• After your search is saved, go to the “Search Agents” tab. Your saved search will be listed here, and you will have the ability to schedule automated searches that can be conducted whenever you choose. You will be able to receive these results via email.
|Save a Positions as Your Favorite
• Conduct a “Job/Internship” search.
• Scroll through the opportunities and click on the title of a position to see more information. If the opportunity Interests you, click on the star next to the name of the position and it will automatically be added to your favorites.
• To view your favorites later, simply click the “Favorites” tab underneath the “Job
• To remove a position listing form your favorites, click on the “Favorites” tab and find the one that you would like to remove then click on the red circled x.
*Not sure what to put on your resume or have a question for Career Services? Visit us online at http://careers.cua.edu or stop by the CUA Career Services office in the Pryzbyla Center, Room 127 to pick up helpful handouts as well as schedule an appointment with one of our career counselors!